- Two small bowls
- Two plastic forks
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Corn flour
- 4-oz bottle of school glue
- Food coloring
1. Mix 2 tbsp. hot water and 1/2 tsp. Borax in a small bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 1 tbsp. corn flour, 1 tbsp. glue and a few drops of food coloring.
3. Transfer 1/2 tsp. of the Borax and water mixture into the bowl with corn flour, then mix everything together until it solidifies.
4. Scoop your mixture out and roll it into a ball shape. Let the bouncing begin!
We found that the balls bounced higher after they’d been allowed to sit and harden for 10-20 minutes. Store your new toys in an airtight container after you’re done playing — they’ll last longer.