The number of ways in which you can prepare and eat your favorite food is essentially endless. Here’s just a few ideas to help you make this sometimes mundane activity a whole lot more fun.
1. A simple but very tasty dessert: dip some bananas in melted chocolate, sprinkle with your favorite sweet topping, and place in the refrigerator for one hour:
2. Use a straw to remove the leaves from strawberries:
3. Cover slices of bacon in ordinary pancake batter and bake on both sides:
4. You can also bake slices of bacon together with an egg, in the form of a cupcake:
5. Cut one half of a watermelon into cubes, place it on the table like so, and it will be much easier to eat:
6. Cut out the core of a few apples, pour in some caramel, and place it all in the refrigerator. The result will be everyone’s new favorite treat:
7. A Chinese meal will be much easier to eat if you take apart the box like this:
8. For a more cheerful and attractive fried egg, place them inside slices of pepper:
9. A home-made Big Mac, with one important addition:
10. How to make the tastiest ice cream you’ve ever eaten, with nuts, chocolate, and caramel:
11. You can surprise your guests with very weird-looking boiled eggs. Watch the full guide on how to make these “long eggs” at home here.